FX2 Double Handed - 4pc
Mackenzie FX2 Graphene Double Handed
FX2 double handed are the second generation of Mackenzie rods made using Graphene, the lightest, strongest material known to man. FX2 rods also use a brand-new aerospace carbon technology which, along with our FX Graphene technology, has allowed us to make amongst the lightest and strongest rods on the market today. The FX2 range of rods are powerful with faster tip recovery but importantly retain a fairly deep progressive action, are sensitive and very user friendly.
- Uses Graphene, a Nobel Prize winning material
- 4-piece blanks constructed with FX graphene technology
- Custom made aluminium reel seat
- Titanium snake eyes & stripper guides
- High quality flor grade Portuguese cork handle
- Beautiful aluminium rod tube and cloth bag
The 13ft FX2 is a popular size of rod, it is incredibly light and has progressive action, but importantly retaining a fairly fast recovery, the balanced action of this rod makes it very user friendly and will allow you to cast Spey lines and all modern day shooting head systems equally well.
- Rod weight - 222 grams
- 4 piece / 104 cm sections / 110 cm tube
- Line weight:
- NX Spey line 50ft headed 8/9 weight
- 38g Phased density shooting heads
- 38g NX Shooting head
- 38g NX Integra shooting head ( with integrated running line)
This size of rod is becoming increasingly popular as a good all rounder. It has a progressive action with a fast recovery, giving you a rod that has a beautiful user friendly casting action, but with a reserve of power if needed. The balanced action of this rod will allow you to cast Spey lines and all modern-day shooting head systems equally well.
Rod weight - 283 grams
4 piece / 112 cm sections / 118 cm tube