This size of rod is getting increasingly popular, as a good all rounder, this rod has a fairly deep progressive action with a fast recovery, giving you a rod that has a beautiful casting action, with a reserve of power if needed. The balanced action of the G2 rods will cast Spey line and modern Skagit and Shooting head systems equally well. This rod is perfectly matched to the 55ft headed, 9/10 DTX-G3 Spey line and the range 42 gram DTX-G3 shooting heads. Uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate Spey casting. Lightweight high modulus carbon gives top performance when casting.
Mackenzie DTX G2 Fly Rod - 14ft
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- Stealthy dark olive matt finish
- High quality cork handle
- Ultra light blank
- Beautifully crafted reinforced composite cork at each handle end
- Fuji stripper guides
- Quality snake eyes
- Alignment dots at each section end for easy accurate assembly
- Quality black satin finished double nut down locking reel seat
- Red dot on reel seat for instant identification for positioning reel
- Distinctive and highly practical triangular rod tube
- Beautiful cloth bag
- 4 piece for easy transportation