The 13ft rod is a popular size of rod, which can be used on small rivers for salmon, or on the bigger rivers in low water conditions, this size of rod is also popular for sea trout fishing in Tierra Del Fuego. This rod has a fairly through progressive action, with a fairly fast recovery. The balanced action of the G2 rods will cast Spey lines and modern Skagit and shooting head systems equally well. This rod is perfectly matched to the 8/9 weight DTX-G2spey line and the range of 38 gram DTX-G2 shooting heads. Uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate Spey casting. Lightweight high modulus carbon gives top performance when casting.
Mackenzie DTX G2 Fly Rod - 13ft
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- Stealthy dark olive matt finish
- High quality cork handle
- Ultra light blank
- Beautifully crafted reinforced composite cork at each handle end
- Fuji stripper guides
- Quality snake eyes
- Alignment dots at each section end for easy accurate assembly
- Quality black satin finished double nut down locking reel seat
- Red dot on reel seat for instant identification for positioning reel
- Distinctive and highly practical triangular rod tube
- Beautiful cloth bag
- 4 piece for easy transportation