G3 Phased Density 5 Running Line
Innovations in line design and technology have come a long way in recent times. At Mackenzie we always strive to produce the most efficient coatings and profiles to maximise the performance characteristics of every line we produce.
Each portion of the line has been precisely calculated during design and manufacture to provide the most fluid transition of density while retaining maximum casting efficiency. Every section of the new line profile descends progressively at the perfect angle and trajectory.
Also available is a Multi Tip shooting head which incorporates the new system, our 3 phased density heads and double density tips allow you to fish at your chosen depth quickly and efficiently.
* Additional tips available for multi-tip systems.
- Unique tapering system
- Allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Distinctive colour change between main line and running line
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- The specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops for perfect stability and performance
Our new G3 floating running line is made with a thinner and slightly stiffer polyurethane coating as well as a lubricated surface which improves slickness and therefore makes the line shoot effortlessly when matched with our range of shooting or skagit heads. The slightly stiffer profile of this running line helps to reduce the likelihood of tangles and allows the line to be more resistant to abrasion when put through its paces in challenging locations. The spool of running line also has a fairly large loop built into the front end of it so you can quickly and effortlessly change shooting heads on a loop to loop system while on the water.
- Improved slickness
- Reduced likelihood of tangles
- Better abrasion resistance
- Improved line life expectancy
- Diameter - 0.92mm/0.036"