Our award winning double handed G2 DTX fly rod gives a deep, smooth action but importantly retaining a fast recovery giving a perfect Spey casting action.
After designing two of the best selling award winning ranges of rods of the 21st century , most tackle companies would have been happy with this, but at Mackenzie we wanted to make the new G2 rods even better, the quality and performance of the new G2 rods certainly prove this. We are continually improving and pushing the boundaries of tackle development and creating the best rods on the market today, the Mackenzie brand is now seen by many as a world leader in tackle development.Not only has the new range got an outstanding action it also comes with, a range of G2 Spey lines that load and balance the rods perfectly. This new range has a new taper design and lighter blank. The new blank flexes further down than the original DTX Spey rods and its new design loads deeper down the rod than before, allowing the caster more time to feel the rod load, allowing a smoother application of power when casting. The blank recovers fairly fast, so you have a rod that is easy to use and casts effortlessly, but retains an extra reserve of power when needed, giving you the perfect rod for the modern day angler.
DTX G2 Rod Range - 4 Piece
Do you have any questions?
We can answer any questions that you have by phone or email.Request Call Back
- Ultra light blank
- Beautifully crafted reinforced composite cork at each handle end
- Fuji stripper guides
- Quality snake eyes
- Alignment dots at each section end for easy accurate assembly
- Quality black Satin finished double nut down locking reel seat
- Red dot on reel seat for instant identification for positioning reel
- Distinctive and highly practical triangular rod tube
- Beautiful cloth bag
- 4 piece for easy transportation
- Stealthy dark olive matt finish
- High quality cork handle