The Intermediate head is the one to choose in higher or colder water, stronger flows or in any other situation where you wish the fly to fish a bit below the surface. The 13m head lifts out of the water effortlessly and has the ability to carry fast poly-leaders with ease allowing you to fish deeper still when necessary. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time. This line comes with attached DTX ridged running line for those who simply don’t like loop to loop connections.
44g 10/11 -13m Intermediate / Headline System Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 44g 10/11
- 13m - intermediate sink 1
- Comes with Intergrated running line
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends, for easy attachment.