This is a great shooting head, it’s 12.5m length allows for long casts and helps you get consistent anchors each time, it works particularly well with poly-leaders. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
42g 9/10 - 12.5m Shooting Floating Head Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 42g 9/10
- Shooting Floating Head Line
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends, for easy attachment.