This is a great shooting head, it’s 13.5m length allows for long casts and helps you get consistent anchors each time. It works particularly well with poly-leaders and it’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time. This line comes attached to the DTX ridged running line for those who simply do not like loop to loop connections.
44g 10/11 -13.5m Shooting Head Line - Floating / Headline System
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 44g 10/11
- Shooting Head Line - Floating / Headline System
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends, for easy attachment.