This line goes down fast and is ideal for fishing in any cold or big water situation you may encounter. It’s 12.5m head is easily lifted out of the water and rolled onto the surface ready to be recast, this head has the ability to carry large heavy flies often required for successful big river fishing in the coldest of conditions. The low stretch core keeps you in touch with the fly throughout the swing of the deep water thus reducing hang-ups and helping you to feel takes more quickly. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
44g 10/11 - 12.5m Shooting Head Sink 3-4 Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 44g 10/11
- Shooting Head Sink 3-4 Line
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance,
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends, for easy attachment.