This shooting head is 12.25m in length with a profile of float/hover/neutral density/sink 1 allowing for long casts and helps you get consistent anchors each time, it works particularly well with poly-leaders. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
42g 9/10 - 12.25m Float/Sink 1 G3 Shooting Head Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 38g 8/9
- New ground breaking Phased Density 5 system
- Casts superbly with smooth consistent energy transfer
- New ultra- low stretch inner core for maximum efficiency
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and turn over
- Perfect sinking trajectory with every cast, in all water conditions