A popular head for fishing deep, or for keeping the fly down when fishing in fast water. This head will get your fly down to the fish in the cold spring and autumn months and the low stretch core will allow you to feel every touch in the deep water. The slightly shorter 11.5m head is easily rolled back up from the depths and packs the punch to deal with fast sinking poly-leaders and large flies. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
42g 9/10 - 11.5m Shooting Head Sink 2/3 Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 42g 9/10
- Shooting Head Sink 2-3 Line
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends, for easy attachment.