This is a great shooting head, it’s 12m length allows for long casts and helps you get consistent anchors each time, it works particularly well with tapered mono leaders for full floating duties or with poly-leaders where a bit of depth is required. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
38g 8/9 - 12m Shooting Head Floating Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- 38g 8/9
- Shooting Head Floating Line
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over.
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes.
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance.
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification.
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends,for easy attachment.