This is a really nice little head on short double handed rods for summer salmon and grilse fishing, or big sea trout in Tierra del Fuego. The head fishes well as a full floater with a tapered mono leader, yet it will still carry a 10ft poly-leader with ease when required. It’s unique taper gives you great stability in flight, providing you with perfect presentation and turn over every time.
32g 7/8 - 11m Shooting Head Floating Fly Line
Receive a FREE fly line of your choice when you buy a Mackenzie fly rod.
- Unique tapering system, allows perfect presentation and turn over.
- Low stretch core delivers more response when casting and greater sensitivity when a fish takes.
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and performance.
- Each line is individually marked with its length and gram weight for easy identification.
- All DTX shooting heads come looped at both ends,for easy attachment.