G2 11ft Switch Rod
Over the last few years there has been a growing demand for a small Spey rod that can be used either as a single handed rod or as a small double handed rod when needed, Switch rods are now also seen as a natural progression/transition for many anglers coming from a Single handed rod back ground onto the two handed rods , with that we have designed a rod that can do all his equally well, the new G2 Switch rod, has all the qualities of it’s bigger brothers in the range, but this rod can be used in many situations where the bigger rods struggle, or where the single handed rod just isn’t big enough ,the lower handle of the Switch rod can be screwed on and off to make it into a single handed rod, or keep it on as a small double handed rod for doing small easy Spey casts.
This rod has a lovely progressive action, but still retaining a fairly fast recovery, this is a ideal rod for loch boat fishing, sea trout fishing and fishing for salmon on some of the small rivers where delicate, accurate presentation on steep or tree lined banks is important.
Uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate casting.
Light weight high modulus carbon gives top performance when casting.
- Ultra light weight blank
- Stealthy dark olive matt finish
- High quality cork handle
- Beautifully crafted reinforced composite cork at each handle end
- Detachable lower handle
- Fuji stripper guides
- Quality snake eyes
- Quality black satin finished, up locking reel seat
- Alignment dots,at each section end,for easy, accurate assembly
- Red dot on reel seat for instant identification for positioning reel
- Distinctive and highly practical triangular rod tube
- 4 piece for easy transportation
- Beautiful cloth bag